Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school. It has chosen West Bengal as the region to establish its first-ever campus outside Delhi. IIFT Kolkata, established in the year 2006, located in Salt Lake City. Its flagship program is the Master of Business Administration in International Business. It is the only institute among the top-10 business schools in India that offers this program. IIFT has been consistently ranked among the Top 10 B-Schools in the country.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kolkata Courses
IIFT has a rigorous curriculum and has been ranked the 2nd ranked institute in India in terms of its pedagogy. The courses are designed to put an international focus along with mandatory foreign language courses. Following are the courses offered at Kolkata Campus:
- D. Programme
- MBA in International Business ( Full-Time and Part-Time)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Certificate Programme in Export Management
Check IIFT Courses with Fees
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kolkata Admissions
IIFT is a leading business school in the country and is famous for its management courses. For taking admission in this prestigious institute, one needs to appear for entrance examination namely IIFT conducted at the national level. It considers only the score of its own exam for shortlisting the candidates for admissions.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kolkata Facilities
- Library: IIFT library is a veritable storehouse of information for the students and includes almost 3780 books in almost all areas relevant to management and around 73 National and International Journals. Almost all business dailies are also available in its periodical section. A limited collection of electronic resources in the form of CD, DVD, floppies are also available along with an e-library. The sources include EBSCO, Proquest, JSTOR, Emerald, World Trade Atlas, and many more. The resources of the library are fully computerized with the installation of LIBSYS 4, an integrated software which includes the facility of Online Public Access Catalogue.
- Computer Lab: The lab at IIFT Kolkata is well equipped with computers for student access. WiFi services are also made available to the students on the campus. Libsys, Prowess, India Trades services have been facilitated locally whereas other web services are being facilitated to IIFT Kolkata over NLD line.
Other facilities provided by the institute include fully air-conditioned lecture halls with modern audio‐visual aids, conference halls for round‐table conferences, an auditorium of 500 seating capacity, MDP Centre, indoor games, sports ground, besides excellent residential facilities for the students.