Looking for Chartered Accountancy (CA) Final new subjects implemented in the new course? You’re landed at a clearly fine place. On this page, we’ve provided you the correct info regarding CS final Subjects and New Syllabus. The complete Syllabus of CA final is divided into two groups which are more divided into 8 subjects from which one has optional subjects in itself.
Each paper of CA final New Syllabus keeps one hundred (100) marks and from which you need to secure minimum 40 percent marks in every subject and 50 percent in aggregate of all the CA Final subjects.
Complete CA Final Subjects for New Syllabus (Paper Number and Subjects)
- Paper Number 1 – FR or Financial Reporting
- Paper Number 2 – SFM or Strategic Financial Management
- Paper Number 3 – Professional Ethics and Advanced Auditing
- Paper Number 4 – Corporative and Economic Laws
- Paper Number 5 – Performance Evolution and Strategic Cost
- Paper Number 6A – RM or Risk Management
- Paper Number 6B – Capital Markets and Financial Service
- Paper Number 6C – International Taxation
- Paper Number 6D – Economic Laws
- Paper Number 6E – Global FR (Financial Reporting) Standards
- Paper Number 6F – Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper Number 7 – Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation
- Paper Number 8 – Indirect tax Laws
CA Final New Syllabus
There are eight papers in CA Final New Syllabus from the year 2016. Changes in Chartered Accountancy from below!!
Number of Papers – 8 (Group 1)
1: Financial Reporting or FR (100 Marks)
- To acquire the capability to integrate and solve issues in practical scenarios on accounting standards, complete guidance notes and Indian Accounting Standards for deciding the suitable accounting treatment and formulating appropriate accounting policies.
- To create an understanding of a range of forms of reporting (other than economic statements) and accounting for special deals, and apply such experience in issue (problem) solving.
2: Strategic Financial Management or SFM (100 Marks)
- To acquire the capability to apply financial management methods and theories in strategic decision making.
3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
- To acquire the capability to analyze present auditing practice and process and apply them in auditing engagements
- To acquire the capability to solve cases relating to audit to engagements.
4: Corporate rules and other Economic rules (100 Marks)
Part one: Corporative laws (70 marks)
Section One: Company laws
To acquire the capability to analyze, apply and interpret the provisions of the company rule in practical conditions.
Section Two: Securities laws:
To acquire the capability to analyze the major provisions of pick securities rules:
- The Securities Agreement Law act, 1956 and the securities agreement laws, 1957: intro and vital provisions
- The securities exchange board of India act, 92 Issue of Capital board and Disclosure Requirements (SEBI) laws, 2009 and SEBI laws 2015
Part Two: Economic laws (30 marks)
To acquire the capability to analyze the significant provisions of first-rate economic laws
5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (100 Mark) Group 2
- To apply a range of management methods for planning and managing performance in order to set, control and monitor strategic objectives.
- To generate skills of analysis, evaluation, and synthesis in cost management address issues and challenges which may affect or pressure the management of the performance within the organization.
There are 3 parts of the subject
- Section A: Strategic cost management and Decision making
- Section B: Control and Performance Evolution
- Section C: Case Study
6: Elective Paper (100 Marks)
(Single to be selected from the list of Elective Papers)
6A- Risk Management 100 Marks (Objective)
- To get knowledge and an insight into the spectrum of threats faced by businesses and to learn methods of handling risk.
- To develop the ability to applying such learning to address threat linked problems in actual business conditions.
6B- Financial Services and Capital Markets 100 Marks (objective)
- To earn knowledge economic services rendered by the intermediaries and banks and their part and activities in the economic market in general and capital marketplace in particular
- To get the capability to apply such knowledge to describe problems in particular conditions
6C- International Taxation 100 Marks (Objective)
To build an understanding of the plans, laws, and provisions relevant to worldwide taxation and get the capability to apply such knowledge to create computations and address problems in particular case situations.
6D- Economic Laws 100 Marks (Objective)
To build an understanding of the provisions of diff financial laws and get the capability to apply such knowledge to address problems in practical case situations
6E- global financial reporting standards 100 Marks (Objective)
- To make an understanding of the main concepts and laws of international or global financial reporting standards and to get the ability to apply such knowledge to address problems and make computations in practical situations.
- To make understanding of the wide difference among IFRS and US GAAPs and apply the similar in practical case situations.
6F- Multidisciplinary Case Study 100 Marks (Objective)
To analyze and integrate the plans, laws, and provisions of auditing, accounting, corporative laws, taxation, business and finance planning and management to address problems in practical case situations.
7: Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks) and International Taxation (30 Marks)
- Part one: Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks)
- Part Two: International Taxation (30 Marks)
- To acquire the capability to analyze and interpret the provisions of direct tax rules and suggested solutions to practical issues.
8: Advanced Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
To get the capability to analyze as well as interpret the provisions of the services and goods tax rule and recommenced solution to practical issues.
CA Final New Syllabus and Subjects 2019:
The ICAI is going to conduct CA Exams (Group-I/II) for those candidates, who’ve the biggest dream to turn out to be Chartered accountant. With the assist of Updated CA Final 2019 subject and Syllabus, candidates might start their preparation and score fine marks in the exam.