Located in Kharghar in Navi Mumbai, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai campus is spread over an area of about 4.39 acres. The campus is nestled between Central Park and the Golf Course in Navi Mumbai and features a well-equipped and conducive learning environment. It is a campus of the main deemed-to-be University- SVKM’s NMIMS (located in Vile Parle, West Mumbai). The institute ranks among the top 10 Business Schools across the country carrying the legacy of quality education.
NMIMS, Navi Mumbai is approved by AICTE. NMIMS Navi Mumbai Campus ranks among the top Business Schools in our country and this has been the legacy of this Premium Management Institute for quite some time. It is located in a natural scenic serene environment which provides an ideal atmosphere for pursuing higher education programs.
NMIMS Navi Mumbai PGDM Eligibility
Candidates applying to this program should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
AIU certificate is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their graduation from overseas Universities.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Provisional admission is subject to clearing the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks and selected candidates must produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
- Candidates having two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
- NMIMS Navi Mumbai PGDM Selection Criteria
- Candidates need to appear for NMAT, conducted by GMAC & NMIMS University.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for case discussion and personal interview based on the marks obtained in NMAT.
- Final admission will be based on the cumulative score of NMAT, case discussion & personal interview.
- 30% Seats in the MBA / PGDM Programs of NMIMS will be offered to Girls.
NMIMS Navi Mumbai Seat Reservation
Reservation of seats for the widows / wards of armed forces personnel killed / disabled in action or during peacetime and wards of Kashmiri migrants will be applicable provided such candidates successfully meet the specified cut-offs and eligibility criteria of the respective program /s applied for at the time of registration and also qualify the NMAT by GMAC Test cut off. If the candidate has been selected in any of the programs of NMIMS, then they would not be considered for this reservation.
NMIMS Navi Mumbai Scholarships & Loans
NMIMS’s Central Sector Scheme of scholarship for college and university students offers financial support to the economically weaker students from general, SC, ST communities and physically handicapped students.
- Students who are above 80th percentile of successful candidates in class 10+2 or equivalent and have family income less than INR 6 Lakhs per annum, pursuing regular courses and not availing of any other scholarship scheme.
- The rate of scholarship is INR 1000/- per month at graduation level for the first three years and INR 2000/- per month at postgraduate level.
- Students pursuing professional courses would get INR 2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. The scholarship is paid for 10 months in an academic year.
NMIMS has partnered with various banks (SBI, Baroda Gyan, ICICI Bank, Syndicate Bank), and financial institutions (ITI Group, Credila), to provide loan loan facilities to the interested students.